food allergy awareness
This January 15, 2021, marks four years since Cross Hatfield suffered from anaphylactic shock after ingesting a brownie that contained cashew powder at a restaurant with his family.
Cross fought for his life for 5 long days in the PICU at Scottish Rite Hospital.
Cross is a Level 5 Anaphylactic, the most severe of cases, and experienced every symptom of a reaction within five minutes of exposure to peanuts and tree nuts.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be holding our annual 'Celebrating Cross' Gala.
Thank you in advance for your support, encouragement, and prayers.
Take a look at Cross' Gala last year!